If you knew that you could double your practice revenue over the next few years—without increasing the number of hours you work — what would you let stand in your way?
Interesting question isn’t it. Steve Riley will personally work with and coach three small groups of attorneys in a process he calls, the Double Your Revenue™ workshop.
What if you had the chance to work with an elite team of law firm partners with similar values and drive?
“The DYR program gave us a new perspective on our practice. It also gave us the opportunity to think through where we were, where we wanted to go and, most importantly, how we were going to get there. DYR was time well spent.” — Jay C. Kaufman, Kaufman Law Group, LLC
Those who participate will be part of a championship team of highly successful, motivated attorneys with similar levels of income and experience. This program is not for everyone and, because of the nature of this program, it will be limited to only 24 firms.
The few that get selected for this workshop will commit to each others’ success and no one from the same practice area in the same region will be permitted into the program.
Why are we confident that you can double your practice in the next few years?
- Our results with top producers over the last fifteen years prove that if you are committed and are coachable, then it is likely you will double your practice revenue without increasing your work hours in the firm.
- It also is possible to double your practice revenue because of a formula devised by someone you may not be familiar with — Vilfredo Pareto. He was an economist in 1904 that studied income distributions in Italy. He noticed that 80 percent of all the land in Italy was owned by 20 percent of the people. Thus was born “Pareto’s Principle.” Translated in the modern business world: 20 percent of your efforts usually produce 60 to 80 percent of your results. In short, he developed the 80/20 rule.
- Finally, you will be challenged and supported at this workshop. Everyone on the team will be supported by a coaching structure that will keep each team member focused and in action to produce the end result.
How does the Double Your Revenue workshop work?
- Through a process we call Brainstorming Sprints™, you and your team will generate breakthrough ideas for your practice and build a Strategic Roadmap™ that will be your guidepost and implementation plan for the year.
- You are provided with tools to help you stay focused on those activities that bring the greatest return. The workshop allows attorneys to focus on growth and progress in manageable increments.
- The program is facilitated by Atticus Practice Advisor Steve Riley, a longtime attorney who is at or above your income level.
Do I qualify for the Double Your Revenue workshop?
- You must be a primary shareholder in your practice.
- Required minimum net personal income level is $100,000 and above.
- You must be willing and able to make changes in your practice.
- The program is limited to 24 firms.
What results should I expect?
- You will increase gross revenues by 15 to 30 percent in the first year, over three years you can expect to double your revenues.
- You will decrease your working hours a minimum of 10 to 15 percent in the first year.
- You will implement key systems in the areas of time management, client development, staffing and cash flow.
- One participant at the workshop will be elected to receive the Atticus Team Award for Outstanding Innovation and Excellence.
What specific tools and resources are included?
- Annual and Quarterly Cash Flow Focuser
- Strategic Roadmap
- Brainstorming Sprints
- 90-Day Growth Accelerator
- Access to Graduate Network
When is the next Double Your Revenue workshop?
- The next workshop date is November 4-5, 2011. This is the only workshop for 2011.
How much is the tuition?
- $1,495 for the primary shareholder
- $995 second attorney from same firm
- $395 per support team member
Now you have an important decision to make. You can be on one of the teams, you can Double Your Revenue without increasing your hours, you can work with an elite team of attorneys with similar income and drive, and you can be one of the few to work one-on-one with one of the top attorney coaches in the country.
If this program is for you, do not hesitate; reserve your place in the workshop today before the 24 seats are filled!
Need a third party opinion? Lawyers Weekly examined the Double Your Revenue workshop with a full feature.
Register with this form or contact an Atticus Practice Advisor at (888) 644-0022.